Client Case Studies
A Marketing Plan for Business Units Marked for Growth
TransSynergy leverages desired services to create additional growth.
Create the proper marketing support for business areas identified for growth.
- EST Group, an IT solutions company, was experiencing phenomenal company growth, but not all units were growing at the desired rate.
- Much of the growth had come from certain business units with established programs and a specific approach that did not translate into other areas with potential growth. A tailored marketing plan was needed for other individual business units.
- As part of the strategic marketing process, TransSynergy created growth objectives and programs tailored to all parts of the business with growth objectives.
- Specific needs were identified for individual businesses/services that required a different marketing approach from the one used for the highest growing business unit.
- Marketing programs were developed to identify and focus on growth in other markets.
- Benchmarks were established for evaluating growth of other business units.
- Additional business units experienced growth and felt higher level of marketing support and integration within the company.
- Marketing collateral was created for business units to support sales efforts.
- Creative programs, such as a blog on the website, were designed to create awareness and better education of service offerings to potential customers.
More Client Case Studies
Outsourced Marketing for EST Group Read More
Consistent Marketing Leadership and Support as an Integral Part of the Marketing Team Read More
A Rebranding Success for RightStaff Inc. Read More
A Winning Collateral Piece for Personalized Payroll Read More
A Three-Decade Celebration Done Right for Foremost Family Health Centers Read More
Employee Focus Groups Uncover 50 Actionable Items to Improve Customer Service Read more
In-Language Usability Testing Collects Relevant Feedback and Uncovers Issues that Need to be Addressed before New IVR Recording is Rolled Out Read more
Customer feedback used to prioritize and plan for future marketing projects Read more
Vendor training enhanced end-customer experience through improved vendor customer interaction and service Read more
Conduct Various Focus Groups, Gather Input and Develop Programs Based on Results Read more
Associations and Non-profit Focus Groups and Facilitating Services Read more
Creating a Plan to Achieve Success Read More