Client Case Studies
Consistent Marketing Leadership and Support for Foremost Family Health Centers
TransSynergy supplements internal team to create, enhance and execute marketing programs that support critical growth goals.
TransSynergy Group has provided our organization with marketing support at all levels. They have been a great partner during an important milestone—we are celebrating 30 years of service in our community and targeting unprecedented growth. They provide marketing planning, structure and execution for important areas like advertising and online marketing, social media communications, event planning and lead generation, and other marketing projects as needed.
– Joyce Tapley, MHA, CHCO, Chief Executive Officer
Significantly increase patient growth for 2016-2018
- Foremost Family Health Centers is a medical and dental health provider of high quality primary and preventive medical, dental and behavioral health services. They need additional marketing expertise to significantly increase their patient base.
- Create an integrated marketing plan that utilizes and enhances their current marketing efforts.
- Provide a cohesive approach at all levels of marketing, including advertising, print, online and social media communications, and event and lead generation activities by staff.
TransSynergy supports execution of an integrated marketing program
- Maximize the event and lead generation efforts of the internal team
- Leverage email database and enhance prospect communications by creating a monthly newsletter to current and potential patients
- Actively manage social media efforts by posting personalized and relevant content on a regular basis
- Integrate messaging and design of print collateral and advertising efforts to present a unified and branded “look and feel”
- Target bilingual patients with Spanish marketing efforts
- Standardized event planning, lead generation and email database management
- Established consistent monthly newsletter with relevant content and event calendar
- Created integrated marketing programs and collateral including post-cards, flyers, website, print invitations and more
- Provide bilingual marketing and copy support
More Client Case Studies
Outsourced Marketing for EST Group Read More
A Rebranding Success for RightStaff Inc. Read More
A Winning Collateral Piece for Personalized Payroll Read More
A Three-Decade Celebration Done Right for Foremost Family Health Centers Read More
Employee Focus Groups Uncover 50 Actionable Items to Improve Customer Service Read more
In-Language Usability Testing Collects Relevant Feedback and Uncovers Issues that Need to be Addressed before New IVR Recording is Rolled Out Read more
Customer feedback used to prioritize and plan for future marketing projects Read more
Vendor training enhanced end-customer experience through improved vendor customer interaction and service Read more
Conduct Various Focus Groups, Gather Input and Develop Programs Based on Results Read more
Associations and Non-profit Focus Groups and Facilitating Services Read more
A Marketing Plan for Business Units Marked for Growth Read More
Creating a Plan to Achieve Success Read More