The TransSynergy Group is a leading Dallas marketing services firm providing small businesses and large corporations entrepreneurial expertise, strategic counsel and classic marketing programs. TransSynergy’s step-by-step approach to marketing serves as a catalyst for business transformation and sustainable success. The company, founded in 1995, is a certified woman-owned business with employees that combine experience and expertise to master the marketing mix for clients.
We help companies grow profitably. We offer multiple ways to buy our marketing services: from cost-effective strategic planning, to specific marketing services and programs, or to a complete outsourced marketing team.
Since its start in 1995, The TransSynergy Group has demonstrated that marketing can be effective and affordable.
- For small and mid-sized companies, we help them get their message to the marketplace and grow.
- For entrepreneurial startups, we teach them how to apply marketing principles.
- For large corporations, we bring specialized skills, jump into assignments internal staff doesn’t have time to do, manage projects that don’t fit within the scope of other agencies, and provide a flexible team on initiatives with multiple changes in scope.
We’ve helped volunteer boards run successful trade organizations for more than 10 years. Today, we’re the association management firm of choice, with the business expertise to run an organization, and the marketing force to grow it.
Visit our Association Management Services dedicated page!
TransSynergy has grown to serve a diverse base of clients, from start-up technology companies to industry giants in telecommunications and business trade associations.
Project examples include:
- Employee Focus Groups to learn more about the Customer Experience
- Customer Focus Groups to gather information about usage of company Web site and social media
- Secret Shopping of competitors
- CRM rollout of customer profiles and how to reach them
- Affinity programs for schools and chambers
- Win Back Campaign of lost customers
- In-depth Training Program for Call Center Reps to increase customer retention
- Customer Service training for employees and third party vendors
- Pilot Program to target Hispanic customers
- Customer Retention Research resulting in 4 pilot programs all increasing retention
- Go-to-market Strategy developed and rolled out across Fortune 500 company
- Communication Roll Out for project marketing including Web portal and video training
- Employee referral programs resulting in customer referrals of family/friends
- Selling at Big Box Kiosks