Client Case Studies
Creating a Plan to Achieve Success!
No matter the size of the company, a strategic marketing plan will impact results and internal operations. It provides prioritization and benchmarks for measuring success.
Donna is very perceptive, a quick thinker, and compassionate. She has a gift for understanding what people need and helping them zero in on what needs to be done to accomplish their goals. It’s hard to find someone who has all three of these, and I appreciate that. She has helped me tremendously in the years we have worked together to define and maximize my marketing efforts.
– Mary Elizabeth McNeely, President of McNeely Technology Solutions, Inc.
Help top executive of a private company to set clear priorities. Assure that her efforts and resources are organized to maximize results.
- McNeely Technology Solutions, Inc., an Oracle database administration boutique, provides services to midsize companies. The challenge is to prioritize efforts so the most important tasks have allocated resources and get accomplished.
- There are too many marketing projects to be done, and there needs to be prioritization so efforts are maximized and measured.
A yearly review of the strategic marketing plan, along with monthly assessment sessions to provide counseling and support of marketing efforts.
- A needs assessment is created through the evaluation of tasks, interests and goals to arrive at a plan that will maximize efforts, prioritize resources, accommodate time constraints, eliminate ineffective programs or tasks, and make marketing more fun.
- The strategic plan is formalized and written down, including goals and benchmarks to evaluate success.
- Provide yearly focus to president, help to understand critical needs and find a way to organize priorities and identify critical tasks for success.
- More time to evaluate new opportunities and measure existing efforts.
- McNeely has created significant opportunities through the execution of a planned marketing efforts.
More Client Case Studies
Outsourced Marketing for EST Group Read More
Consistent Marketing Leadership and Support as an Integral Part of the Marketing Team Read More
A Rebranding Success for RightStaff Inc. Read More
A Winning Collateral Piece for Personalized Payroll Read More
A Three-Decade Celebration Done Right for Foremost Family Health Centers Read More
Employee Focus Groups Uncover 50 Actionable Items to Improve Customer Service Read more
In-Language Usability Testing Collects Relevant Feedback and Uncovers Issues that Need to be Addressed before New IVR Recording is Rolled Out Read more
Customer feedback used to prioritize and plan for future marketing projects Read more
Vendor training enhanced end-customer experience through improved vendor customer interaction and service Read more
Conduct Various Focus Groups, Gather Input and Develop Programs Based on Results Read more
Associations and Non-profit Focus Groups and Facilitating Services Read more
A Marketing Plan for Business Units Marked for Growth Read More